- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup creamy unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together egg, sugar, baking soda and vanilla in a standing mixer with the paddle attachment or with a hand-held mixer. Beat in the peanut butter. Stir in chocolate chips if using.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet, pressing lightly with the back of a fork. Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly set. Transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.