A graduate of Radford University with a B.S. in Exercise, Sport, and Health Education with a concentration in Sports Medicine. Adam is a Certified Personal Trainer through Smart Fitness as well as Functional Movement Screen (FMS) certified. Adam has experience working with all age groups in leading group exercise, 1-on-1 training, and fitness management. Adam enjoys weightlifting, basketball, and keeping up to date with the newest exercise research.
Adam’s Fitness advice:
1) Nothing changes if nothing changes.
2) Fitness is a marathon, not a sprint.
3) There is no ‘quick fix’ to improving your health. Understanding from the beginning that it is a process will enhance your success.
Adam’s life rules:
1) There is always more to learn. Never stop growing mentally and physically.
2) Do something instead of killing time, because time is killing you.